An Image For The Moment

An Image For The Moment
An Image For The Moment - Kjosfossen - dedicated to Matt, a friend

Monday 27 June 2011

Playing Catch Up

It was hot but not continuously sunny. Under the part time cloud it was very steamy. I was, surprisingly, at a bit of a loss, finding four days off rather long. The solution then was to go to Southampton and catch up with photographs long on my 'to-do' list. I was a little jaded after visiting three sites with varying degrees of success and may pause before sending them to Flickr.

I remain concerned that blogger seems to contain errors and may be gaining more. Some of these are, I think, incompatibility with IE9. It might even be sending spurious indications when posted to Facebook. Ah, the joys of the internet! I still can't decide whether to rehome it again because I am not aware of any really good blogging software.

No comments:

Post a Comment